If you need to re-connect your second Parent Unit please follow the instructions below.
- Keep the first Parent Unit and the Nursery Unit ON
- Switch the second Parent Unit ON
- Press and hold the PAIRING Button on the front of the Nursery Unit (this is the clear white button under the halo night light) until a beep sounds and the TIC light starts flashing, then release
- If successful, there will be a third beep and then the Parent Unit will show the channel number, which will then be replaced by the standard menu screen
- Please remember that you need to operate your Parent Units on different channels to reduce interference.
- You can change the channel as follows:
- Turn both parent and nursery unit ON
- Press and hold the SELECT button on the Parent Unit until you hear a beep and the display shows C1 to C8
- Press the UP or DOWN arrow buttons to select another channel
- Press SELECT to confirm the channel
- Press the EXIT button on your monitor which saves your settings
PLEASE NOTE - You must carry out the last 2 steps to save your new setting or your monitor will revert to the previous setting