If your Sensor Pad becomes unpaired / disconnected from your Parent Unit or you are replacing the Sensor Pad, please follow the steps below to pair / reconnect them.
NOTE: in order to reconnect your Sensor Pad to your Nursery Unit, the Nursery Unit must be paired with the Parent Unit
1. Remove the battery from the Sensor Pad
Note: If you have two Sensor Pads, you will need to remove the battery from both of them first and then follow the steps below
2. Press Menu icon
3. Press the General setting menu:
4. Press the Pairing Icon:
5. In the Pairing Menu, press Sensor Pad 1 Icon:
If the Sensor Pad is showing as connected: press the icon to go the the Sensor Pad Pairing option.
You will now need to remove it by pressing the following red icon
The linking icon will appear on the screen until the "Successful Pairing Icon" appears on the screen: and you can now continue with step 5
6. Insert the battery into the Sensor Pad - it will automatically activate
7. Once connection has been made, the "Green Successful Pairing Icon" will show on the screen & the menu will show the OK Paired Icon:
NOTE: If a Red Failed Pairing Icon shows on the screen you will need to begin again
If connection continues to fail we would recommend replacing the CR2450 Cell battery in the Sensor Pad. This requires replacing approx every 4 - 6 months to prevent loss of connection and false alarms. The CR2450 Cell battery can be purchased in most local retailers that sell replacement batteries.