If your Parent Unit is not charging and please check the batteries in the handset. They hold 4 batteries and it is important to put them in the unit in the correct way.
Firstly the very bottom battery section of the battery compartment holds 2 batteries. The very bottom one is inserted with the nub (+button) to the right. Then place on top the next battery with the nub (+) to the left.
The battery directly above has the nub to the right and the very top one has the nub to the left.
It is a common mistake to put the batteries in incorrectly.
To check that the Parent Unit is recognising the batteries - and that they are placed in correctly:
• Please turn off the Parent Unit by pressing the round EXIT button it and place it in the Charging Cradle
• The mains power will light up the back light on the screen and then after a couple of seconds, the screen will darken
• Then the flashing charging battery icon will appear on the top right hand corner of the screen
• If the battery icon does not appear this means that the unit does not recognise the batteries. Please check that they are inserted correctly
• If the batteries are over 6 months old please renew the batteries and try again. Only use rechargeable NiMH batteries.