Length = 21.5" (55cm)
Width = 13.5" (35cm)
Depth(or Height) = 9" (23cm)
The product is made of:
- Polypropylene, commonly referred to as PP
- Thermoplastic Elastomer, commonly referred to as TPE
All Angelcare Bathing products comply to Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation & Restriction of Chemical substances standards (REACH).
As the Baby Bath Support is not a storage container and is not used for the storage of any food or milk products it is therefore not required to be BPA free and has not been tested for such.
The Bath Support is however DEHP free.
- When DEHP is used in TPE: PVC plastic, DEHP is loosely chemically bonded to the plastic and readily leaches into blood or other lipid-containing solutions in contact with the plastic.
All Angelcare Bathing products are considered Latex-Free
- PP contains no Natural Rubber Latex (NRL)
- Any TPE material type may always contain trace element of NRL. Should a user show allergy symptoms, stop using the product immediately and consult your GP
NOTE: Refer to the Great Ormand Street Hospital website for more information
Although the bath support uses recyclable materials, it should be taken to a registered recycling centre for disposal.